Associate Product Development Manager
Paris, Saint-Denis, Nanterre, Boulogne – Billancourt, Créteil, Argenteuil, Plasir, Versailles, Meaux, Corbeil-Essonnes, Melun
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Associate Product Manager
Automotive – Aftersales
An Assistant Product Manager with experience of operating in a product support or product development role within automotive aftersales is required to join a leading automotive technology solutions provider, operating on an international scale and working with major car manufacturers.
Previous management experience is a must for this role
The Assistant Product Manager will work with the automotive aftersales team to create and execute plans for aftersales programs. You will assist the Product Manager in establishing market requirements and defining products. The Assistant Product Manager will manage a team of 5.
Ideal location – Paris, Saint-Denis, Nanterre, Boulogne – Billancourt, Créteil, Argenteuil, Plaisir, Versailles, Meaux, Corbeil-Essonnes, Melun
Salary circa €46000
- Identify requirements for and conduct market research. Analyse product, customer and market data to identify and define product opportunities, extension and enhancement.
- Work with sales, customer success and product specialist to develop product requirements.
- Have regular interaction with technology teams to prioritise and implement requirements, conduct customer market testing, user acceptance testing and product launch.
- Take ownership for client change requests.
- Develop and manager relationships with OEMs, third parties and industry professionals and is seen as a trusted advisor.
- Owns assigned product, puts together business cases and delivers on commitments.
- Coach and develop team members, demonstrating leadership and management
- Proven experience in the automotive aftersales
- Exposure to OEM and dealer service and repair is advantageous.
- Experience of working in a product development, product support or product management
- An understanding of agile and sprint methodologies including creating user stories.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Assistant Product Manager – Automotive Aftersales please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3499KBFR – Assistant Product Manager – Automotive Aftersales
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,