Assistant Product Manager
Uk ideally based - Oxford, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Bath, Salisbury, Swindon, St Albans, Watford, Leighton Buzzard, Cirencester, Winchester, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Andover, Guildford, Witney
£41K + Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Assistant Product Manager
Automotive software – aftermarket – trade parts programme
An Assistant Product Manager is required to join an international provider of automotive software. The Assistant Product Manager / Senior Product Specialist will support the development and implementation of software products for the automotive trade parts / automotive aftermarket parts sector.
Previous Automotive Aftermarket or Aftersales experience is advantageous for this role.
UK Based, ideal location – Oxford, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Bath, Salisbury, Swindon, St Albans, Watford, Leighton Buzzard, Cirencester, Winchester, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Andover, Guildford, Witney
Salary: circa £41k + Benefits
- Provide support to the Product Manager at all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver successful automotive software solutions through market research, product development and rollout.
- Develop product requirements and work with software development teams to prioritise and implement these requirements.
- Create a product strategy and coordinate efforts with various business functions including marketing, sales, billing etc. to rollout or enhance products.
- Assist in the development and presentation of business cases for new products.
- Identify areas for improvement, partnering with sales, customer success and marketing to increase sales.
- Analyse product and customer data and prepare required reports.
- Conduct market research including customer surveys and one on one conversations and monitor this feedback.
- Complete and provide reports on competitor analysis.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to drive engagement and awareness.
- Develop and manage relationships with OEMs, third parties and industry professionals,
- Proven experience in a product management
- Previous experience of working with an aftersales or trade parts business is highly advantageous.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of marketing or business is desirable.
- The ability to interact with key customers and develop strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Assistant Product Manager / Senior Product Specialist – Automotive please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3466KB – Assistant Product Manager – Aftermarket / Trade Parts
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,