Assistant Branch Manager – Motor Trade
Shefford SG17, Bedford, Kempston, Luton, Sandy, Biggleswade, Arlesey, Letchworth, Hitchin, Flitwick, Ampthill, Clifton, Henlow, Campton, Stanford, Langford, Southill, Arlesey
£25K + Pension + Benefits
£25,001 - £30,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Assistant Branch Manager – Motor Trade – 3711RC (job offer pending)
We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager in Shefford near Luton Bedfordshire to join a very well established and successful Automotive Product Manufacturing and Distribution business that specialize in Stored Energy products.
As Assistant Branch Manager your primary role is to support the Branch Manager in developing and managing the business operation to increases sales, profitability and market share. You are also jointly responsible for providing very high levels of customer service and staff development.
To be the Assistant Branch Manager some of the attributes you need to have are;
Good leadership skills, be results driven, excellent customer service, brilliant communication skills, very good time management and task prioritisation skills.
Location – Shefford SG17, Bedford, Kempston, Luton, Sandy, Biggleswade, Arlesey, Letchworth, Hitchin, Flitwick, Ampthill, Clifton, Henlow, Campton, Stanford, Langford, Southill, Arlesey
Salary: £25K basic salary – Annual Leave – Pension – Free on-site Parking – Kitchen Facilities – Rest Room – Employee Assistance Program
The Candidate & Role:
- Have senior Supervisory or existing Assistant Branch Manager experience
- Support and deputise for the Branch Manager as and when required
- Assist the Branch Manager in the daily operation of the Branch
- Undertake the day-to-day management of Staff
- Support the delivery of Toolbox talks and safety performance updates relating to branch and Company objectives.
- Assist / undertake the training of all existing and new staff
- Be able to resolve Customer and Staff issues promptly and effectively
- You will be required to undertake Keyholder and alarm call-out responsibilities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the depot operation, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained.
- Work with the Branch Manager to ensure standards are maintained and improvements are highlighted for discussion.
- Assist the Branch manager to achieve the profitability goals /objectives of the branch and organisation
- Keep all computerised systems accurate and up to date
- Undertake quarterly stock takes, to include data input and assigning warehouse staff into teams to conduct the counting and record keeping
- Oversee the customer service activities within the sales office
- Manage and Liaise with suppliers and oversee or stock deliveries
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Assistant Branch Manager – Motor Trade job please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3711RC Assistant Branch Manager
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,