Assistant Branch Manager – Fast Fit Automotive
Oxford, Bicester, Kidlington, Abingdon, Witney, Didcot
Automotive and Industrial Jobs Bodyshop Jobs Commercial Vehicle / Truck Jobs OEM, OE & Aftermarket Jobs Operations / Supply Jobs Product Management / Technical Jobs Senior Executive / Management Jobs Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Jobs
c£24k Basic, OTE £27k + Benefits
£25,001 - £30,000
I am highly experienced in the Automotive parts retail and distribution sectors. I have worked for Glen Callum Associates for 15 years and have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Refinish markets.
Assistant Branch Manager – Fast Fit
Are you passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Do you excel in motivating your team to be the best they can be?
If you’re looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places – apply now!
Whether you’re an experienced Automotive Parts Supervisor / Advisor looking for the next step, or a current Assistant Branch Manager who knows the fast-fit business inside out, our client’s industry leading IMI accredited management training programme will ensure that you have everything you need to make your branch a success!
Being an Assistant Centre / Depot Manager you will assist the Branch Manager and in their absence manage the day to day operation and control of the branch in order to maximise sales, turnover and profitability.
Ideally located – Oxford, Bicester, Kidlington, Abingdon, Witney, Didcot
Salary: c£24k Basic, OTE £27k + Benefits
- As Assistant Branch / Centre Manager you will promote and develop the awareness of customer care within the branch ensuring the national customer code is adhered to at all times.
- Professional and effective management of customer complaints, advising the Branch Manager of issues where necessary.
- Ensure quality controls are carried out at all times.
- To ensure the highest standard of branch presentation is maintained at all times and the cleaning rota is carried out daily.
- Achieve and surpass sales and profit margin targets.
- Assist the Branch Manager is minimising branch costs.
- Assisting the Branch Manager to manage, motivate and develop staff to build a successful, effective team.
- Ensure banking is carried out inline with company procedures and is banked daily.
- You will either be a current Assistant Branch Manager / Parts Supervisor or Advisor looking for your next career move.
- You must have proven fast fit / tyre fitting / automotive or mechanic experience along with people management skills or supervisory
- You should be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Strong communication
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Assistant Branch Manager please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3223JC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,