Company Store Representative – Territory Sales – Tools and Equipment
Field Sales - Ideal location – Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Leighton Buzzard, Harrow, Edgware, Rickmansworth, Berkhamsted, Amersham, Beaconsfield
Basic £35K + Bonus, OTE 50K + Demonstration Vehicle
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Company Store Representative – Field Sales
Tools and equipment – Automotive
An Company Store Representative (Field Sales / Sales Demonstrator) is required to develop and manage sales of hand tools, power tools, garage accessories and equipment to automotive garages and workshops in the Hemel Hempstead area making full use of a mobile store / demonstration van to merchandise stock and conduct tool product demonstrations.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in an end user sales role within the automotive industry with the ability to develop new business relationships and nurture existing ones.
Ideal location – Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Leighton Buzzard, Harrow, Edgware, Rickmansworth, Berkhamsted, Amersham, Beaconsfield
Salary: Basic £35k + Bonus, OTE Circa £50k + Demonstration Vehicle
- Complete a regular call cycle of end user customers.
- Pro-actively market product ranges and any available promotions.
- Upsell new products via product demonstration.
- Work with the customer to explore and set up credit facilities for purchasing products.
- Collect payments on credit accounts.
- Maintain customer records, complete all necessary paperwork and bank cash.
- Process repair and warranty replacements as required.
- Take part in the trial of new products before launch.
- Maintain high standards within your mobile store in merchandising, stock displays and cleanliness.
- Manage and control inventory levels.
- Ensure compliance with regulations such as GDPR. FCA and SM&CR.
- Our ideal candidate will have proven field sales / sales demonstration experience, selling to end users.
- Ideally this will be within the automotive or industrial sectors with a background in selling to garages and workshops.
- Previous collections experience or the ability to work in a role involving collections.
- Possess a C1 driving license or be willing to undertake this as part of your training. A full UK driving license is a minimum requirement.
- This role requires an outgoing person with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently.
Please note – due to the nature of this role all successful candidates will be required to complete both credit and DBS checks.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Company Store Representative (Sales Demonstrator / Field Sales – Automotive Tools) job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3591KB Company Store Representative / Sales Demonstrator – Automotive tools
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,