Area Sales Manager – Vehicle Leasing
3465RC - Peterborough
Peterborough, Longthorpe, South Bretton, Ravensthorpe, North Bretton, Marholm, Werrington, Gunthorpe, Paston, Welland, Parnwell, Eastfield, New Fletton, Orton Wistow, Orton Longueville, Chesterton, Longtoft, Towngate, Frognall, Northborough, Crowland, Whittlesey
OTE £35 - 45K + Pension + Car Allowance
£30,001 - £40,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales, Operational and Technical roles.
Area Sales Manager – Automotive Leasing – Peterborough (JOB OFFER OUT)
Automotive Service, Maintenance & Repair
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join one of the UK’s leading independent vehicle management companies to sell their service, maintenance and repair solutions into trade, car fleet, vehicle leasing, brokers and the automotive franchised sectors.
If you are an experienced technically minded Sales Executive, Sales Person or Field Sales Executive with an excellent understanding of selling services into the company car fleet, grey fleet or vehicle leasing sector, then this could be the role for you.
Or do you have experience selling products or selling services into Automotive Franchised Car Dealers or large Automotive Dealer groups?
Ideal Location – Peterborough, Longthorpe, South Bretton, Ravensthorpe, North Bretton, Marholm, Werrington, Gunthorpe, Paston, Welland, Parnwell, Eastfield, New Fletton, Orton Wistow, Orton Longueville, Chesterton, Longtoft, Towngate, Frognall, Northborough, Crowland, Whittlesey
Salary OTE £35K – £45K Basic £25K – £30K + high bonus potential + pension + car allowance + career prospects
The ideal person for this role will require the following skills, attributes and attitudes.
- Field sales experience selling products or services into the automotive industry, SME’s, Large Corporate Businesses, Franchised and independent Car Dealerships and Car Leasing
- Sales focused passionate about closing sales and growing business
- Be able to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities
- Be able to manage and growing your existing customer portfolio
- Have an excellent telephone manner and great verbal presentation skills
- Be skilled at leading face to face meetings and presenting
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise sales leads and work towards closing sales.
- Confident communicator able to sell the features benefits of the company offering.
- Resilient against rejection and able to maintain positivity in tough negotiations.
To apply please forward your CV to Robert Cox FREC, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a further chat about the job.
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,