Account Manager – Client Services
Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Winchester, Andover, Hook
£35k - £40k (DOE). Monday – Friday working hours. 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Private Health Care (after 2 years of service).
£30,001 - £40,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Account Manager – Client Services
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Account Manager to join a fast-growing agency at an exciting time! They specialize in providing clients with services that provide growth in the sales of parts to the UK Aftermarket.
Looking for a positive, enthusiastic and friendly Account Manager to join the client services team.
This role would suit someone with an interest and experience in the automotive industry, however, working with and pitching to clients in other industry sectors would be expected.
In terms of marketing management, it is an offline/online split, therefore a mix of print management and website/app/CRM system knowledge would be beneficial.
Field Based – Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Winchester, Andover, Hook
Salary: £35k – £40k (DOE). Monday – Friday working hours. 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Private Health Care (after 2 years of service).
- Develop & maintain a close and productive relationship with key client contacts, acting with integrity at all times.
- Identify and deal with problems as they arise, appreciating when it is appropriate to escalate to director level.
- Identify business growth opportunities with new and existing clients. Formulate and present new business propositions accordingly.
- Attend, host and present at client meetings throughout the UK.
- Provide day to day contact with key client contacts and manage the Account Executive involvement with clients and projects.
- Ensure client requests are developed into internal briefs using specified Agency documentation and procedures as appropriate.
- Front creative briefing meetings with the client.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client’s business and objectives.
- At the beginning of every project, ensure accurate quotations are produced and distributed.
- Monitor ongoing costs throughout each project.
- Manage the production of accurate and timely invoices, dealing with any billing or financial query as necessary.
- Monitor profitability of individual jobs and overall accounts.
- Liaise with the various teams (marketing, telesales, data & reporting, web & digital development, finance) to ensure deliverables are briefed, understood and executed in a timely manner.
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent.
- Understand and articulate the basics of advertising and marketing.
- Experience within print and digital marketing. Agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail.
- PC literate.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Account Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3106JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,