Account Manager – France – Automotive Aftersales / Aftermarket
Paris, Boulogne-Billancourt, Créteil, Rambouillet, Evry, Melun, Plasir, Pontoise, Creil, Saint-Denis, Meaux
OTE €80,000 – €120,000 (€42,000 - €63,000 Basic + Bonus)
€80,001 - €100,000
As a Senior Recruiter for Glen Callum Associates, I have a vast amount of experience of supporting aftermarket clients from component manufacturers, specialist distributors and trade parts programme providers to source top talent, providing a first class service to candidates with commercial, technical and operations experience.
Automotive Aftersales / Aftermarket
An Account Manager with the ability to develop and nurture relationships with Automotive OEMs is required to join a leading automotive aftersales consultancy working with key vehicle manufacturers to improve service and increase sales of aftersales solutions and services. The Account Manager will manage existing relationships with OEMs / Vehicle Manufacturers whilst identifying opportunities to grow these accounts.
France – Ideally located – Paris, Boulogne-Billancourt, Créteil, Rambouillet, Evry, Melun, Plasir, Pontoise, Creil, Saint-Denis, Meaux, Noisy-le-Grand
Salary: OTE €80,000 – €120,000 (€42,000 – €63,000 Basic + Bonus)
- Develop, grow and maintain successful customer relationships with assigned OEMs / Vehicle Manufacturers.
- Achieve business development and sales goals.
- Conduct and understand market intelligence for the French region and utilise this to meet regional client needs.
- Develop on-going business strategies to ensure long-term opportunities with OEMs.
- Produce regular customer forecasts to contribute to strategy planning and budgeting.
- Partner with colleagues in other areas (e.g. product or customer support) to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Analyse available data and provide reports to colleagues and stakeholders as well as OEM customers.
- Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree, or equivalent, with a focus on business, sales and marketing or have proven experience of building successful business relationships with large organisations.
- Previous experience of managing national accounts within the automotive industry is essential.
- Knowledge of and relationships with Automotive OEMs / Vehicle Manufacturers is highly advantageous.
- Background of operating in the aftermarket, aftersales or automotive technology solutions sectors is required.
- Fluent English language skills are required alongside a fluency in French.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Account Manager job please forward your CV in English to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3375KB Automotive Account Manager – Aftermarket, Aftersales, Automotive Technology Solutions.
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,