Germany Based, close to a major airport – Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Cologne, Stuttgart, Hanover, Nuremberg (Extensive travel will be required between the UK and Germany)
Senior Manager – OEM Data
Automotive Data – Repair Information
An experienced Senior Manager / OEM Account Manager is required to manage and develop relationships and licensing agreements between our client and leading OEM vehicle manufacturers in Europe.
Our client is a leading provider of automotive repair information to garages and workshops, supplying them with access to vehicle manufacturers repair data.
As part of the European Senior Management team you will be responsible for all aspects of licensing relationships, compliance, negotiations and agreements.
OTE up to 100k (Basic + Bonus (up to 20%) + Company Car + Pension + Private Healthcare
Ideal Location – Germany Based, close to a major airport – Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Cologne, Stuttgart, Hanover, Nuremberg (Extensive travel will be required between the UK and Germany)
Reporting to the European Managing Director, the Senior Manager – OEM Data Relations forms part of the European Senior management team and will be responsible for all OEM and 3rd party licensing agreements throughout Europe.
- Manage and develop existing Vehicle Manufacturer relationships and establish new contracts.
- Influence existing licensing relationships and determine best methods for data delivery.
- Identify and participate in industry associations such as ADPA (Automotive Data Publishers Association).
- Determine best practice for agreements and ensure they meet financial and performance targets and develop strategies to reduce licensing cost.
- Handle contract renewals and promote the strengthening of OE relationships.
- Manage cultural differences and develop partner strategy based on Country, regulation or other factors.
- Develop business recommendations and implement plans for new business or improvements.
- Participate in overall strategy and tactical development within the key leadership team.
The Senior Manager – OEM Data Relations position, would suit a candidate with prior experience of managing OEM, vehicle manufacturer relationships with a focus on aftermarket repair data being highly desirable.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent – ideally in a business-related subject.
- Have demonstrable, proven experience within a similar role or related industry.
- Knowledge of European automotive legislation including Euro 5, Euro 6, 2020 and Block Exemption and how this relates to repair and maintenance information is highly desirable.
- Previous success in managing global OEM relationships, contract negotiation and administration.
- Experienced at interacting with multiple levels within an organisation.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to complete business case analysis, planning and project management.
- The ability to influence, lead and manage.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Senior Manager / OEM Account Manager please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3105KBG
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.