Director – Automotive Collision – Europe
A Director / Senior Manager is required, taking responsibility for the collision segment of a Global solutions provider to the automotive industry.
The Director – Collision Product will have responsibility for building the collision business segment in Europe, defining product and market strategies and ensuring successful execution.
A background in the collision / bodyshop / crash repair sector of the automotive industry is paramount for this role along with extensive leadership experience and a proven ability to plan, execute and manage business strategy.
Germany – Ideal location – Cologne, Dusseldorf, Wuppertal, Leverkusen, Duren, Bonn, Koblenz
- Take responsibility for overall profit and loss for the collision product segment for Europe.
- Provide leadership through overall product and market strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of corporate goals, market trends and opportunities.
- Guide and assist the collision product roadmap and launch plans to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with other members of the senior management and leadership teams to develop company goals.
- Develop and build business cases considering all necessary commercial and technical aspects. Ensure product teams are creating detailed plans and executing them to meet financial commitments.
- Develop and manage relationships at a senior level with automotive OEMs, third parties and external industry professionals, being seen as a trusted advisor within the collision / crash repair / bodyshop market segment.
- Define team structure, be involved in recruitment, development and motivation of staff.
- Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Proven experience within a leadership or senior management
- Extensive, European wide knowledge of the automotive collision / crash repair / bodyshop sector including OEM / Vehicle Manufacturer experience.
- The ability to manage and implement large-scale projects.
- A leader with the ability to take create a collaborative working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong collision / crash repair / bodyshop experience at a senior level and the ability to build and transform a business segment, you will be equally at home in front of a customer as managing a team and working with stakeholders.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Product Director – automotive collision please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat and introduction to the job.
JOB REF 3448KB Director – Collision Product
Glen Callum Associates are a leading specialist automotive recruitment consultancy. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry.