Luton, Oxford, Northampton, Gloucester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Swindon, Bristol, Worcester, Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Telford, Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster
Field Service Engineer
Industrial & Engineering capital equipment
We are looking to recruit a great Technical Service Engineer to commission, install, service and repair a comprehensive range of industrial pressing equipment for the manufacturing sector. We are keen to hear from individuals with combined experience in electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines with a hands-on approach to their service work. Maybe you are already working in the metal pressings industry and have great people and technical skills or perhaps you are servicing automotive or industrial related capital equipment requiring a combined electrical and mechanical expertise / knowledge? If so then we would love to hear from you.
Ideally located – Midlands / South – Luton, Oxford, Northampton, Gloucester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Swindon, Bristol, Worcester, Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Telford, Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster
(Circa up to £40K) basic + Over time + bonus & commission + expense account + vehicle + pension + benefits
Flexibility and freedom to roam
This job requires total flexibility and will sometimes require extensive travel, largely here in the UK, but also occasionally across other parts of the globe. Therefore, we need individuals that are technically adept and confident in dealing with technical challenges off site. Along with a flexible and free approach to travel when required.
We are looking to recruit a service engineer that has hands on experience of electro mechanical capital equipment, but we are open to looking across sectors from industrial & engineering through to automotive and allied sectors.
We ideally need people with:
- Combined technical and hands on expertise within electro mechanical equipment. (Though specific product training is available for the right person).
- Previous experience in commissioning, installing, repairing and servicing capital equipment in an engineering or automotive capacity.
- A mechanical ability to rebuild machinery and diagnose problems.
- The ability to repair electrical faults and use the latest PLC controlled diagnostic equipment to diagnose and solve problems.
- A HNC / HND level or above in mechanical engineering or an electrical engineering discipline.
This organisation is one of the world’s leading innovators and manufacturers of pressed metal equipment so thorough, full and ongoing product training will be available for our selected technical sales person.
- Good manner with people and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Presentable in appearance projecting a positive influence of the business.
- Well organised.
- Logical thinker.
- Team player.
- Can do attitude and positive mentality.
- Strong work ethic
- PC Literate.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Commercially aware and intuitive.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Field Service Engineer please forward your CV to Tom Gould Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Tom directly for a further chat on the job.
Tom is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Tom and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2892TG
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions