Boston, Spalding, Wyberton, Skirbeck, Fishtoft
Workshop / ANS Technician
A leading family owned commercial vehicle dealer group– truck & van are looking for an experienced Workshop / ANS Technician to work on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard.
Ideally located – Boston, Spalding, Wyberton, Skirbeck, Fishtoft
£9 – £12 per hour (40 hours per week), Overtime, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards.
- As Workshop / ANS Technician it is essential that you hold a current HGV Licence
- Pre-requisite NVQ Level 3 or manufacturer trained
- You may have transferable skills gained from working within the motor trade or the sector specific industry, but just as important is your positive can-do attitude and willingness to be part of a team
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers computer system and tooling
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Workshop / ANS Technician – Truck & Van please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3112JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.