Dispatch Operative (under job offer)
Being the Dispatch Operative / Storeman / General Assistant for this well-established Engineering and Manufacturing Company is a crucial position. You will be responsible for the efficient and accurate packing / wrapping / information recording and dispatching / shipping of specialist components to customers produced by the company.
In busy periods you may also assist as a delivery driver so a full driving licence is essential and a FLT licence is desirable.
So, if you are an experienced Despatch Operative / Stores Person / General Assistant / Labourer with lots of get up and go, a full driving licence and ideally a FLT Licence then this is a role worth finding out about.
Ideally Located – Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Mansfield, Ripley, Alfreton, Arnold, West Bridgford, Beeston, Bingham, Cotgrave, Long Eaton, Stapleford, Ilkeston, Kimberely, Langley Mill, Hucknall
Salary – £18K to 24K Basic (dependant on experience) + Overtime + Bonus + Pension + yearly salary review + 25 days holiday
- Experienced in the dispatch / despatch of product.
- Worked in an engineering or manufacturing
- Able to control and run the dispatch office and stores department.
- Record and accurately log information / records on computer systems.
- Accurately, weigh, measure and control components for dispatching.
- Wrap, pack and load components to be delivered.
- In busy periods deliver components to customers.
- Well organised and happy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully computer literate
- Hold a full driving licence
- FLT Licence desirable
- Must be happy to undertake other duties as and when required (re stocking material racks, keeping loading area clean and tidy, helping team members)
- You will definitely need an enthusiastic can get the job done attitude.
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Dispatch Operative role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07398 204832
Check out our other jobs here