Hungerford, Newbury, Didcot, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Reading
Toolmaker – Automotive
Due to an increase in business, an enthusiastic and skilled Toolmaker is required for an established and successful Tier1 manufacturer based within The South East of the country.
Ideal location –Hungerford, Newbury, Didcot, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Reading
Excellent Basic Salary + Bonus + Shift Allowance + Overtime + Benefits
Our client is an established leading Manufacturer of Engineered products. As part of a global group they have a brand leading portfolio and a reputation built on excellent product development and service levels.
To assist with their continued growth they now require a Toolmaker to enhance the Engineering team.
As a Toolmaker, your responsibilities will be:
To support the manufacturing department with an effective tool spares and maintenance service.
- To repair and /or maintain all production tooling.
- To carry out specific process development tasks as/when required.
- To support the design, build/modification of new/existing manufacturing tooling as/when required.
- To support manufacturing in achieving customer satisfaction, quality and production output targets.
- Ensure that production tooling is repaired and refurbished as necessary within the limits of the tool room capabilities.
- Ensure sufficient stocks of in house manufactured spares are maintained including electrodes and welding blocks
- Produce and repair manual-style welding jigs as requested.
- Served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship.
- NVQ level 3 Engineering machining.
- Ability to operate basic Tool room machinery.
- Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Grinding Wheel Regulations
- Can read engineering drawings.
- Flexible attitude.
- Good communication skills
- To work unsociable hours if required.
- Enthusiasm, loyalty, flexibility, the ability to work with team members and a caring attitude towards the job.
Apply in Confidence
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Toolmaker, please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Gary Horwood, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF: 3117GH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.