Bedford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Hemel Hemstead, Luton and North West London
Our client is a leading supplier of automotive parts and components to independent distributors throughout the UK and European aftermarkets to the Automotive Aftermarket.
We require a Product Development Manager / Product Marketing Manager to join the sales / marketing team with a leading parts supplier.
The role is open to all levels of individual with a background as a Product Manager / Brand Manager in the automotive aftermarket.
Ideally located – office based commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Hemel Hemstead, Luton and North West London
Competitive Basic Salary, Company Pension, Private Health Care, Monthly Company Profit Share Bonus, Death in Service.
- Recommend and develop product ranges to the company’s accepted margin, product brands and strategies.
- Work closely with other departments covering part number creation, brand selection, market pricing taking into account profit margin requirements, cross referencing, catalogue linking etc.
- Assist in maximising the gross margin by working in conjunction with the purchasing department to resolve pricing issues and improve company’s overall purchasing terms.
- Create and collate data for the company’s printed catalogues as and when a new version is updated/created.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the electronic catalogue.
- Assist with enquiries from purchasing and sales departments to any product related issues including pricing, warranty, technical issues, identification, cross references etc.
- Assist with the stock management and stock cleanse activity in conjunction with the purchasing department to meet the company’s requirements.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, customers and training evenings.
- A bright and enthusiastic individual with a knowledge and passion for marketing and the automotive industry.
- Excellent presentation & PC skills.
- Marketing and product management / brand development experience.
- the ability to work closely with all company departments, building sustainable relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Automotive aftermarket experience preferable.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Product Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2882JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.