Recruitment Experts for the UK Automotive Aftermarket, Engineering & Industrial sectors.
As leading automotive and engineering recruitment specialists, our progressive approach has enabled us to secure some of the top names within these industries. Our impressive client base includes market leading manufacturers and distributors within the automotive and allied industries, throughout the UK and Europe.
We provide bespoke, but affordable recruitment solutions for our clients, ensuring each client benefits from our expertise and a service level that’s second to none.
We have access to over 11 million active jobseekers by utilising ALL of the major online job boards as well as the leading industry job boards. Established over 20 years we have a team of professional and experienced recruiters whom are able to engage candidates by making professional approaches, ensuring we forward you the right candidates in a quick and proficient way.
We remain the UK’s leading Automotive Aftermarket Recruitment Agency specialising in Sales, Marketing, Operational, Engineering, Management, IT and Executive roles.
Why choose Glen Callum Associates?
- Confident in our abilities our fees are charged on a ‘results only’ basis.
- We offer a complete exclusive recruitment package which incorporates FREE advertising, copywriting, candidate screening, written assessments, candidate evaluations, interview arrangements and candidate feedback.
- Our Recruiters are fully trained in writing job adverts and ensuring full SEO optimisation guaranteeing your jobs will be highly ranked and visible on all of the major online job boards.
- Supported by the very latest database technology we ensure our clients receive accurate and concise information.
- Our recruiters are professionals from within your industry and have the expertise to fully screen and brief candidates. All our recruiters are also IRP accredited.
- We provide well informed candidates, with the required skills and ability to perform in excess of our clients expectations.
- We only forward candidates who are fully aware of your role and totally committed to working for your company. WE DO NOT PRESENT UNSOLICITED CV’S.
- We hold our own ‘hand picked’ database of automotive, industrial and engineering professionals, selected over a 19 year period. We provide access to candidates not available on any other job boards or networking sites!
- Our advertising and google rankings are consistently high.
- Our recruiters are mostly non-commissioned ensuring they provide you with the RIGHT candidate to fulfill your positions – key to our success is client retention.
- Our recruiters are trained to ensure you are fully informed throughout the recruitment process.
- As members of the REC – Recruitment & Employment Confederation you can guarantee we maintain the highest standards of ethical recruitment practice.
- Our website testimonials say it all! Our success as a leading supplier of recruitment services to many market leading automotive, engineering and industrial organisations. We are committed to client and candidate alike.
Placements covered range from Telesales, Field Sales, Senior Sales Management, Product Management, Marketing, Operations positions, IT, Branch Staff, Analysts, Engineering professionals, Purchasing professionals, Technical sales, Office and Internal sales,Export roles through to Directorship posts. Our friendly, professional and successful team thrive on the difficult to fill roles!
What is our Recruitment Process?
Our team will take you through the recruitment process with ease, ensuring continued contact and an explanation at each stage of the process.
Our usual process is as follows:
Stage 1 – Generating Applications
- Take a full job brief and understand the objectives of your vacancy.
- Write a comprehensive and SEO optimised job advert/job specification ensuring your advert is fully visible on job boards and social networking sites and is continually refreshed.
- Set up searches on the leading specialist and general employment job databases – we have access to technology which will send us updates on new candidates as soon as they register.
- Place adverts on the Glen Callum website and our very own Glen Callum job app to raise awareness of the vacancy with our registered candidates.
- Commence searching of our own GCA database.
- Utilise our 17 year experience of contacts and industry knowledge.
- Headhunt using our online and social networking contacts.
Stage 2 – Professional Approach & Engagement
- All selected candidates to be approached in a discreet and professional manner to discuss their experience and interest in fine detail.
- All candidates will receive a full brief on the company, the role, the challenge and expectations in their performance.
- A shortlist of candidates who meet the criteria will be presented to the client along with a brief on each candidate.
- We will talk through in detail with the client the shortlist process and our recommendations for interview selection.
Stage 3 – Interview Arrangements
- We make arrangements for all shortlisted candidates to be interviewed by the client, including, if required, use of our own interview suite and a Glen Callum Recruiter to dual interview.
- We can provide information on the use of personality profiling, if required.
Stage 4 – Job Offer
- We will manage the assignment through to formal offer and notify unsuccessful candidates, providing them with constructive feedback in order that their experience with the client makes a positive impression, even if their application is unsuccessful.
To discuss your recruitment requirements, contact us on 01384 485 274
or fill in the form below.