Truck Parts Advisors / Supervisors / Sales
We are currently recruiting in various locations nationwide for commercial vehicle parts salespeople to take up positions in truck parts factor branches, we would like to hear from highly motivated individuals that have commercial vehicle / truck / trailer parts experience and are wanting to take the next step in their career.
Ideally located – Glasgow, London, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Manchester, Grimsby, Southampton, Bristol, Birmingham, Norwich, Lincoln, Leeds
Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Parts Sales experience.
- A knowledge of Commercial Vehicle, Truck, HGV, Trailer and Bus/Coach Parts, components and accessories.
- Customer facing experience
- A target driven mind and great commercial aptitude for closing sales.
- Good level of PC literacy.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be the face of the company for the customers on their buying journey, ensuring they have the best possible experience
- Generate and execute quotes
- Serve customers face-to-face and on the telephone
- Provide excellent customer service
- Pick orders
- Provide operational assistance within the branch
- Other associated reasonable duties.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Commercial Vehicle Parts Sales Advisor, please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2712JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.