Technical Support Engineer – Vehicle Technician – Aftermarket Parts
An exciting position is now available for an Automotive Technician / Technical Support Engineer / Vehicle Technician looking to utilise their mechanical parts knowledge in a different way.
The Technical Support Engineer will provide parts support to motor factors, garages and colleagues via the telephone and email.
This is an excellent opportunity for a vehicle technician / Mechanic to join a market leading parts distributor, taking advantage of their mechanical skillset.
Office Based, commutable from – Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham, Banbury, Nuneaton, Daventry, Evesham
£Competitive Basic Salary + Benefits + 25 days holiday + Monday to Friday working week
Working for one of the names in the Automotive Aftermarket you will be offering support and guidance on any technical, diagnostic, warranty, fitment and parts identification to customers via the telephone and email.
- Providing first class customer service in line with service standards, representing our client in a professional manner.
- Assist customers with parts identification – educating them on using electronic catalogues and databases.
- Liaise with suppliers and Product Managers on technical issues to find solutions.
- Investigate customer queries regarding application, fitting and operation of parts and accessories.
- Assist customers with diagnostic support.
- Process warranty claims.
Our ideal candidate will be currently working as a Technician / Mechanic within a workshop or garage environment or a Technical Support Advisor within an aftermarket environment and will have an excellent understanding of vehicle mechanics, automotive electronics and diagnostics.
You will also have
- Experience of dealing with customers and/or supplier
- Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills, in particular Outlook and Excel
- The ability to gather information, analyse and the communicate solutions to technical and non-technical customers
- A problem-solver
- An awareness of the automotive aftermarket
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes pressurised environment.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Technical Engineer - Mechanic / Vehicle Technician please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2737KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.