Stock Controller/ Pricing Coordinator
Commercial Vehicle Parts
A Stock Controller/ Pricing Coordinator with knowledge of vehicle parts is required to join a leading distributor of Commercial Vehicle Parts in the Truck, Bus and Coach Aftermarket. We are seeking a Stock Controller/ Pricing Coordinator to provide support to the Procurement Director on various aspects associated with stock control and pricing.
West Yorkshire Based - Commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Barnsley, Rochdale, Keighley, Burnley, Harrogate, Dewsbury, Castleford
Circa £23-29k Basic + 25 days paid holiday + good pension + great team + great prospects
Sitting within the Procurement and Product team, reporting to the Procurement Director, you will:
- Assist with product purchasing, pricing and stock management.
- Assist with all product quality or customer issues raised.
- Produce weekly stock reports.
- Product weekly stock returns to Ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Be proactive in developing both existing and potential new suppliers.
- Constantly improving all cost prices; including the tender process, supplier negotiations and with all ad hoc requests.
- Implement efficient and transparent stock management procedures, including: lost sales, min max recalculations, all round availability, new lines, Autopart reports, stock receipts, and supplier queries.
- Implement audit procedures to measure efficiency and accuracy.
- Work autonomously.
- Make effective use of time by maximising planning and organisational skills. Anticipate demand, work to deadlines and prioritise workload, etc.
- Maximise return on investment, including: supplier lead times, back order control, cost price improvements, price alignments and utilisation of alternatives etc.
- You will have previous experience in a stock control or pricing role, ideally within an automotive aftermarket or replacement vehicle parts
- Experience in stock management is essential.
- Strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken are a must
- You must be organised, with a keen eye for detail.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Stock Controller/ Pricing Coordinator please forward your CV to Claire Thomas, Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Claire directly for a further chat on the job.
Claire is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2679CTSC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.