Vice President of Sales / Sales Director
An experienced, results-driven, highly motivated VP of Sales / Head of Sales is required to lead, manage and coach a European team for a leading provider of automotive aftermarket software solutions. This position forms part of the senior management team and will be heavily involved in establishing future strategy moving forward, expanding our client’s footprint in Europe whilst continuing to maintain their market leading position.
This is an excellent opportunity to report directly into the Managing Director and has genuine career progression opportunities.
OTE up to 120k (Basic £75-100k + Bonus (up to 20k) + Company Car
Ideal Location – UK Based, close to a major airport – London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, Harlow, Luton, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Stockport, Warrington, Macclesfield (Extensive travel will be required between the UK and Germany)
Reporting to the European Managing Director, the Head of Sales / Director is a key leadership role forming part of the European Senior management team.
- Responsible for the successful leadership, management and coaching of a team of sales managers in the UK and Germany. This team, in turn manage a successful team of Field Representatives, Internal Representatives who sell directly to garages and workshops and Key Account Managers who manage existing customer support and growth.
- Establish a direct sales strategy and ensure these targets are met or exceeded by the team
- Manage product support and account management of existing customers ensuring repeat business.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for the performance of Sales and Account Management and will provide reporting and advice on opportunities for performance and growth.
- Implementation and reinforcement of policies, processes and procedures.
- We seek an energetic, driven, motivated Vice President of Sales who can inspire and develop their team to exceed targets.
- Our ideal candidate will be experienced and knowledgeable in selling software solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of selling to the automotive aftermarket, automotive workshops and repairers or distributors of aftermarket products will be advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.
- A proven Business Manager or Sales Manager, who can ‘hit the ground running’ making an instant impact.
- The ability to manage and lead a direct sales team.
- Business acumen, with a high degree of financial and analytical skills is required.
- The ability to manage change and continuous improvement are a must for this position.
- Must be fluent in English.
- German, Spanish, Italian and French language skills are also an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, motivated Vice President of Sales / Director to join a leading automotive software provider, expending their footprint throughout Europe. This position holds genuine career progression opportunities.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the VP of Sales / Head of Sales Job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2674KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.