Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket Parts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Manager / Sales Manager / Office Manager to join the trade parts operation of a leading automotive manufacturer. We are seeking a strong Team Leader with excellent parts knowledge to manage and motivate a team of Parts Sales Representatives to increase productivity whilst providing a great customer service experience.
Branch based - Peterborough – Commutable from – Corby, Bourne, Stamford, Spalding, Kettering, Uppingham, Downham Market.
Basic £26K-£27K per annum + Bonus OTE Circa £30K-£32K
Reporting to the Centre Manager the Office Manager will lead, manage and motivate the Parts Sales team to achieve and exceed KPI / targets. Developing strong relationships with customers whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- This position would suit an experienced Telesales Manager who is looking for a new challenge and to further their career with an automotive manufacturer.
- Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a call centre environment and from a B2B background.
- Show a passion for providing a great customer service
- A knowledge of automotive parts is a must for this role.
- A strong communicator with the ability to influence.
- The ability to initiate, build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Strong IT skills in particular Microsoft Office.
- Ensure own and teams overall sales targets are achieved.
- Monitor the team performance whilst encouraging a positive and competitive team spirit.
- Plan and implement promotional activities.
- Working closely alongside the Sales Development Manager, monitor the success of the targeted customer sets including arranging customer visits for the Parts Sales Executives.
- Conduct regular 1:1 performance reviews and provide additional development or corrective support where required.
- Recruit new Part Sales staff as required including carrying out all elements of the induction process.
- Monitor delivery schedules allowing you to maintain and improve service levels.
- Attend weekly first line management meetings and report on sales and marketing activity Vs performance.
- Ensure you and your team are adequately trained including: Product knowledge, market awareness, competitor activity and pricing.
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Telesales Manager / Office Manager / Sales Manager to join a leading automotive manufacturer group and become part of a highly successful and motivated team.
If you are interested in the role of Sales Manager, please email your current CV to Tom Gould of Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.