Product Developer/ Marketing Coordinator
Commercial Vehicle Parts
A Product Developer / Marketing Coordinator with knowledge of vehicle parts is required to join a leading distributor of Commercial Vehicle Parts in the Truck, Bus and Coach Aftermarket. We are seeking a Product Developer to provide support to the Procurement Director on various aspects associated with the development of new and existing products.
West Yorkshire Based - Commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Barnsley, Rochdale, Keighley, Burnley, Harrogate, Dewsbury, Castleford.
Circa £23-29k Basic + 25 days paid holiday + good pension + great team + great prospects
Sitting within the Procurement and Product team, reporting to the Procurement Director, as the Product Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for the internal cataloguing of new and existing product ranges to aid identification,
- Collate and supply information to the Marketing department and work effectively with them to produce reliable marketing materials.
- Assist with product, pricing and stock management.
- Assist with all product quality or customer issues raised.
- Dealing direct with customers.
- Be proactive in developing both existing and potential new suppliers.
- Identify areas for growth, including possible new ranges and product group extensions.
- Ensure that prices are competitive and that the standards of quality are not compromised.
- Work autonomously.
- You will have previous experience in a purchasing, product cataloguing or marketing role, within an automotive aftermarket or replacement vehicle parts
- Experience with Electronic Parts Catalogues is desired.
- Experience in Product development and automotive parts is essential.
- Strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken are a must
- You must be organised, with a keen eye for detail.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Automotive Product Developer please forward your CV to Claire Thomas, Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Claire directly for a further chat on the job.
Claire is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2679PDCT
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.