National Account Sales Manager - France
Do you have experience in selling to national accounts across the French automotive aftermarket or allied sectors at senior level? If so then read on as we are looking to recruit a senior Account Manager to develop business and increase sales to distributors, wholesaler’s and large retailers within the automotive aftermarket sector across France.
Circa €60k - €90k + Car + Excellent Benefits + Advanced Career Opportunities
Based – Southern France
Working with leading aftermarket brands, our client is a globally recognised manufacturer and supplier into key international markets, selling and marketing premium brands / high performance products specifically into the automotive aftermarket, covering wholesale distribution, retail and trade re-seller channels.
The Challenge ahead:
In simple terms the job role will be to increase business levels with leading aftermarket distributors, trade wholesalers and large aftermarket retailers across French markets.
The role highly focuses towards developing a network of large customers throughout the French territories, therefore your ability to cultivate sales with large accounts and national business will be key element for this role. Whilst aftermarket experience is desirable and would be highly advantageous, more important will be your skills in growing sales through effective account management / sales development strategies.
- Experienced account management / national accounts skills with large distributors / wholesalers across the French regions.
- Fluent French / English speaker (business level).
- Senior account management skills, able to negotiate and trade high volume agreements.
- Smart in appearance with an engaging personality.
- High level of PC literacy in Microsoft packages.
- Confident presenter with experience in presenting products and solutions to large groups of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid sales and account management skills with a demonstrable track record
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Energetic character with high levels of resilience and a great work ethic.
- Analytical with attention to detail regarding assessing business growth opportunities.
- Ability to close secure new business and expand product ranges.
- Educated to degree level (This is preferable but not essential).
This is an exciting time to join an internationally recognised business and for senior sales achievers and opportunity to see business growth based upon your efforts and achievements. Career prospects are good too. So if you’re interested don’t delay send your CV into me…..
The Way Forward
Should you wish to be considered for the role of National Account Sales Manager please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
REF 2635 GS
Glen Callum Associates are a specialist automotive aftermarket recruitment agency dealing with leading companies within the automotive parts sector.