International Sales Manager
Germany & Western Europe
Do you have experience in selling to the German automotive aftermarket at senior level? If so then read on as we are looking to recruit a senior International Sales Manager or European Sales Manager to develop business and increase sales across Western Europe in particular the German automotive aftermarket sector.
Circa €60k - €90k + Car + Excellent Benefits + Advanced Career Opportunities
Based – Germany
Working with leading aftermarket brands, our client is a globally recognised manufacturer and supplier into key international markets, selling and marketing premium brands / high performance products specifically into the automotive aftermarket, covering wholesale distribution, retail and trade re-seller channels.
The Challenge ahead:
In simple terms the job role will be to increase business levels with leading aftermarket distributors, trade wholesalers and large aftermarket retailers across primarily the German markets, whilst also taking responsibility for sales in the wider Western European territories. The challenge is newly created therefore we seek an established individual with a detailed understanding of the German automotive aftermarket. Strong skills in developing new business through pioneering new customers and introducing new products to the market are key for this vacancy along with an ability to manage customers with large volume potential.
- Experienced business development skills with large aftermarket distributors / wholesalers across Germany and Western Europe.
- Fluent German / English speaker (business level).
- Senior account management skills, able to negotiate and trade high volume agreements.
- Smart in appearance with an engaging personality.
- High level of PC literacy in Microsoft packages.
- Confident presenter with experience in presenting products and solutions to large groups of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Vision and hunger for sales and growing new business opportunities.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Energetic character with high levels of resilience and a great work ethic.
- Analytical with attention to detail regarding assessing business growth opportunities.
- Ability to close large sales and secure new business.
- Educated to degree level (This is preferable but not essential).
This is an exciting time to join an internationally recognised business and for senior sales achievers and opportunity to see business growth based upon your efforts and achievements. Career prospects are good too. So if you’re interested don’t delay send your CV into me…..
The Way Forward
Should you wish to be considered for the role of International Sales Manager please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
REF 2634 GS
Glen Callum Associates are a specialist automotive aftermarket recruitment agency dealing with leading companies within the automotive parts sector.