International Business Development Executive
Automotive Aftermarket – Industrial - MRO
Are you capable of growing international business with distributor partners? Do you have experience of working in a field sales, business development or account management environment and can combine sales activities with multi-lingual skills in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or French? If so then read on as we are looking to recruit an International Business Development Executive into a focused international sales team.
Circa £35k - £40k + bonus & excellent benefits
Based – Yorkshire
Our client is quite simply a leading manufacturer and innovator of performance products with a brand that’s synonymous to end users and distributors across the industrial and automotive markets. Their brand carries a logo which embodies innovation and an ability to adapt and inspire. Equally impressive are their people who continue to evolve the company through advancements in areas such as NANO technologies and keep the customer needs at the forefront of their activities. Independently owned their employees possess an ability to “make a real difference” at all levels within the company.
So what’s the challenge…
We are looking for a vibrant and intelligent individual to grow sales and develop international sales and business development opportunities with distributors covering largely Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French speaking territories.
So our target experience is…
- Ideally an individual with a 3-5 year experience of selling to distributors internationally
- Strong bias towards business development and developing distributor business.
- Fluency in English is paramount with an additional fluent language skill to cover either Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or possibly French
- Knowledge or experience of selling lubricants, chemicals or similar application driven products would be useful
- Experience and familiarity with the automotive aftermarket would be exceptionally useful especially within the passenger car, commercial vehicle, agricultural, off hi-way and motorsport sectors
- Strong communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- PC literacy in all Microsoft packages
- Precise attention to detail and ability to desk research new market opportunities proactively
- Articulate individual with a high level of numeracy
- Yorkshire based or the ability and flexibility to relocate to the Yorkshire and surrounding regions
- Flexible attitude towards international travel up to 50%
If you have core skills to reflect the above and can combine this with a great attitude towards selling and developing business then don’t delay get in touch. This is an exciting time to join a great business with bags of potential for future growth. send your CV into me…..
The Way Forward
Should you wish to be considered for the role of International Business Development Executive please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are a specialist automotive aftermarket recruitment agency dealing with leading companies within the automotive parts sector.