Branch Manager – Commercial Vehicle Parts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager / Depot Manager to join a leading distributor of Commercial Vehicle / Truck aftermarket parts. We are seeking a driven, ambitious Commercial Vehicle Parts Branch Manager who can combine managerial skills with business development capability.
Ideal locations - Commutable from – Grantham, Lincoln, Sleaford, Boston, Newark-on-Trent, Peterborough, Spalding, Wisbech, Kings Lynn
£35-40k Basic + Bonus + Vehicle + Pension
- Manage and motivate a team of 12, reporting directly to the Regional Operations Director.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics, encouraging and assisting with the achievement of branch targets.
- Build successful relationships with local customers, whilst maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Be a hands-on leader, who is involved with face to face retail sales and telephone trade sales.
- Maintain a strong and up to date knowledge of competitor activity and CV / Truck / Trailer / HGV market conditions.
- Our ideal candidate will have proven experience within a commercial vehicle / truck / HGV aftermarket parts environment.
- Previous Account Management experience, with a proven background in achieving sales growth.
- Able to source and grow new business.
- Branch / Depot management experience is a must for this position with the ability to manage, motivate and develop a small highly-focussed team.
- Customer focussed, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills are a must for the role, with the ability to influence branch staff as well as customers.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Branch Manager / Depot Manager job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2663KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.