Area Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
We require a focussed Area Sales Manager to promote an established brand alongside a private label product range within the Automotive Parts Aftermarket. The ideal candidate will have Automotive Aftermarket experience in a Field Sales Representative or Territory Sales Representative role.
Are you an enthusiastic Area Sales Manager looking to grow sales and promote products?
Sales Area:- South of the UK (incorporating South Wales, East Anglia, Midlands (South of Coventry), Essex, South East, Hampshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and the West Country.
Ideal base – Swindon, Oxford, Reading, High Wycombe, Slough, Basingstoke, Guildford, Milton Keynes.
Basic £30k + Bonus + Car + Pension (after qualifying period).
Our client is an independent company and they promote a household brand coupled with their own and private label products. They are highly passionate about their good reputation and high profile position in the Automotive Aftermarket.
This opportunity offers great potential for a driven sales person seeking a role with a leading supplier to the leading buying groups within the Automotive Aftermarket.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager you will support and optimise opportunities with current customers as well as identifying new business prospects within the designated area.
- Driven to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Develop existing and new product ranges within your sales area.
- Selling and developing business within leading automotive buying groups.
- Good territory management with cost effective journey and call planning.
- Support your customer on product workouts.
- Attend and organise customer trade shows, exhibitions and events.
- Professionally represent the Aftermarket operation and be the major interface between customer and internal departments.
- Work to the optimum to build and retain good customer relationships.
- Provide accurate and regular customer and call records.
- Automotive Aftermarket experience essential.
- Sales and customer focussed with good negotiation skills.
- Well organised and structured.
- Highly motivated with excellent appearance.
- Friendly and confident demeanour.
- Target driven and work to strict deadlines.
- Good level of PC Literacy and Microsoft Office Packages.
To apply for the role of Territory Sales Manager please contact Julian Curtis of Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive aftermarket and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.