Aftersales Technical Expert / Diagnostic Technician
We seek a Vehicle Technician / Auto Electrician / Diagnostic Specialist / Master Technician with diagnostic and auto electrical experience to join this Vehicle Manufacturer as an Aftersales Technical expert.
Ideal Location – Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coventry, Rugby, Northampton, Warwick, Stratford, Redditch
A market leading manufacturer supplying over 40 countries worldwide has secured multi million pound investment from their parent group to develop new technologies.
Basic £36-38k + Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Benefits+ 25 day’s holiday
- An established Vehicle or Electrical Automotive Technician within a workshop or automotive OE environment.
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle electrical systems.
- Fully versed with laptop based vehicle diagnostic
- Have the knowledge and technical expertise to read auto electrical and systems diagrams.
- A diligent worker with good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Driven proactive individual, possessing high levels of presentation and communication skills.
- Have excellent eye for detail and the ability to interpret and analyse faults and repair / rectification solutions.
- Good level user of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Industry recognised technician qualifications (BTEC ONC/HNC or an apprenticeship combined with relevant experience).
- Embrace the team ethic working harmoniously with colleagues and when required work independently from the team.
- Desire for self-improvement and career development.
- Full driving license is essential.
Reporting directly to the Commercial & Technical Engineering Manager in the Commercial Aftersales Department
- Accomplished at vehicle fault analysis – using diagnostic software tools, schematic diagrams and vehicle specifications to identify and resolve issues.
- Electrical systems installation and data analysis.
- Technical reporting of market concerns and dealer feedback.
- Provide information and training to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Aftersale’s departments.
- Provide technical advice to the worldwide dealer network.
- Ensure knowledge is expert level with engineering development and suppliers
- Provide development input to engineering functions
- Provide written communications and presentations for colleagues.
- Ensure Aftersales repair methods are suitable for use in the dealer / repair network.
- Provide product / repair coaching for other team members
- Provide technical support through all multiple media’s.
- To assess warranty repairs in market
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a leading company who are investing heavily in new facilities and vehicle ranges into a niche market.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Aftersales Expert / Diagnostic Technician / Master Technician please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2647 JFC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.