Regional Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
A field based Regional Sales Manager for the Scotland and Ireland region of the UK is required to join the aftermarket sales team for a leading global automotive components manufacturer.
This position is a key role as a member of the aftermarket team in maintaining and developing their brand. This offers huge scope for a Regional Sales Professional looking to secure an exciting career move with an internationally recognised business within the automotive & industrial manufacturing industry.
Ideally located – Northern England / Scotland / Ireland – Darlington, Middlesbrough, Newcastle upon Tyne, Carlisle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Belfast, Dublin, Derry, Cork, Limerick
£Competitive Salary + Company Bonus + Car + Exceptional Benefits + Generous Holiday Entitlement
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Manager will become a key member of the aftermarket team maintaining and developing our clients brand in the UK aftermarket.
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Experience with automotive aftermarket buying groups
- Knowledge of automotive aftermarket parts and components
- Technical awareness
- Experience of working within a field sales role within the aftermarket.
- Good literacy, numeracy and PC skills.
- Excellent communicator with influencing skills
- Customer focussed
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proactive individual with a resilience to work well under pressure individually and as a pivotal team member
- Flexible approach towards working to the needs of the business including European travel as required
- Supporting distributors in the market to ensure organisational growth is maximised.
- Handling customer requests and queries on a day-to-day basis and providing them with a prompt and efficient service.
- Manage a Key National account, acting as contact with procurement team and sales operations.
- Attend trade shows and work outs with key customers
- Present to garage owners / trade nights, ensuring best practice when promoting the company brand.
- Analysis of spend / customer trends, ensuring stock management and cleanse process delivered as per contract.
- Prepare reports / sales activity logs as per department needs.
- To influence and assist in the development of the Company’s approach to the Aftermarket Division.
- To maximise the potential revenue for the Company’s products at agreeable margins.
- To act as the Company’s “eyes and ears” in the marketplace and to provide the Company with relevant information and data on market developments within the Aftermarket business.
- To assist in the creation and execution of short and long term plans for the business.
- The preparation, presentation and execution of proposals for new customers including pricing, marketing and logistics.
- Regular travel within the UK and Ireland.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Regional Sales Manager job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2678KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.